Saturday 22 January 2011

Looking For a Good Flight Plane Simulator? 3 Important Things to Consider


If you have been thinking about buying a good flight plane simulator, there are 3 very important things to consider before making your purchase. I have tried many of these simulators and they each have there pros and cons to them. But if the simulator does not have these important things, I will keep looking around till I find one that does.


First of all you must consider your own computer. You must know ahead of time if the software will run correctly on your PC. If you don't have the proper specs and enough memory, you will be wasting your money. Microsofts Flight Simulator is notorious for this. So if you are running an older system, you might want to look for a different flight plane simulator. There are quite a few other simulators that will run well on just about any computer that you own.
I like to have many different planes to fly. If the software does not come with a wide variety of aircrafts such as military jets, a Boeing 747, helicopters, cessnas, passenger jets and light aircrafts I will keep looking for a program that fits my needs.
Lastly, the flight simulator has to have great scenery. I want all the graphics to be very life like. All the ground effects must seem very real to me, such as the trees, houses and lakes below. When I look out of the cockpit window I want to feel like I am really flying in an actual airplane.

So these are the 3 things that I will first at when I consider checking out a new flight plane simulator. There are quite a few other things I look for, but is is where I start.








After looking at all of the different flight plane simulators I came across Flight Pro Simulator. It had everything I was looking for and then some. It had many different types of planes to fly and land. You could pick any airport from around the world and land there too.

It even had the option to play online with other players from around the world. You could even fly in formation with these other people, how crazy is that. When flying your plane it is very life like and you feel like you are really in the cockpit. The scenery is fantastic and I can't say enough about this amazing software.

For more information and an in depth review visit: Plane Flight Simulator. I hope you will enjoy this flight sim as much I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment