Wednesday 26 January 2011

Aircraft Simulator Download - Is Flight Pro Sim A Good Choice?


After researching many of the aircraft simulators on the market, I finally had to see if Flight Pro Sim was a good aircraft simulator download. To my surprise it was a very good choice and easy to install, just a few clicks and i was ready to go. So lets talk about the many things I like about this great piece of software.

First off, I have to say that I really like all of the scenery, it is very life like and makes you feel like you are really in that particular environment. There is also changeable weather so you can practice flying in all different conditions. You can fly through such things as rain, wind, snow, gales and even lightning.

Next off I liked the huge selection of aircrafts that you can choose to from. I could choose from a 747, different jumbo jets, military jets, helicopters and they also have the first Wright Brothers plane, how cool is that.

The flying experience that you get seems so very real too. When there is turbulence you almost feel like you are in a plane that is jumping all around. I really like the realism to this aircraft simulator download.

Another thing that made this sim so interesting is that you can go online and fly in different formations with other users from around the world. This was something that was so much fun, I think I spent a few hours one night just flying around with other people.








So after looking at all of the different flight plane simulators I came across Flight Pro Simulator and it had everything I was looking for. It had many different types of planes to fly and land. You could pick any airport from around the world and land there too.

I also have much more information about this aircraft sim at: Aircraft Simulator Download. I hope you give this software a try, I know you will enjoy it as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment