Monday 24 January 2011

The Best Aircraft Simulator is Flight Pro Sim?


I have tried many of the aircraft simulators that have been around for many years. But the best aircraft simulator I have come across is Flight Pro Sim. Lets go over some of the reasons why I like this flight sim so much.

Flight Pro Sim is very life like, even the controls give the feel of flying a real plane. Everything you would experience while flying, is thrown at you with this aircraft simulator. From the different weather conditions to landing at different airports around the world. This aircraft simulator also gives you many different varieties of terrain, accurate runway markings on the landing strips and also has global time zone linking.

To me what makes this the best aircraft simulator is the many different aircrafts you can choose to fly. It is a huge selection from military jets, passenger jets, helicopters, cessnas and even the first Wright Brothers plane.

Also, with this flight simulator you can use Google maps and this gives the real feel of flying. If you want to see what it really looks like down below on the ground, it's there for you with the Google map system. You just have to take a look out the planes window and you can see all the trees, lakes and houses down below. It is just like flying a real plane right from your home computer, how much fun is that.

Another thing which made this the best flight simulator for me is that you get a chance to land a military jet on an aircraft carrier. This was really fun, but as I am sure you know it does take a lot of practice to make a safe landing. I had many crashes, but heck I was still safe in my computer chair.








So after looking at all of the different flight plane simulators, I decided that the Best Aircraft Simulator. I came across was Flight Pro Sim. It had everything I was looking for and had so many different types of planes to fly and land. You could pick any airport from around the world and land there too.

It also has the option to play online with other players from around the world. You could even fly in formation with these other people, how crazy is that. When flying your plane it is very life like and you feel like you are really in the cockpit. The scenery is fantastic and I can't say enough about this amazing software.

For more information about this software I have give a full review at: Best Aircraft Simulator. I hope you enjoy using this flight simulator as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment