Sunday 30 January 2011

Choosing a Good Flight Plane Simulator - 3 Helpful Tips


When choosing a good flight plane simulator to purchase, there are a few things that you should be aware of before making a decision to spend your hard earned money. As you know there are many flight sims that you can get from the internet and they each have their own special features. So lets talk about the three most important things that you should know when buying one of these fun games to play.


First off you need to know if the software will play correctly on your computer. Make sure you have the right specs and enough RAM so it will run. A good video card is a strong plus. There is nothing worse than downloading your new software and getting all excited to play your flight simulator and it will not work. Microsoft's Flight Simulator is a good example of this. If your pc is an older one, you are going to have a hard time playing your new flight sim.
For me I wanted a sim that would be easy to use without having to use a joystick all of the time. I like to use my mouse and keyboard to control my aircraft. I know this might be a bit odd, but I do like to have this option. Many of the simulators are so confusing with all of the different keyboard functions that it will take you hours to remember all of them. Don't get me wrong, I do like to use a joystick but I just like the option of not using one when I do not have to.
Thirdly, I want a flight plane simulator to have many different planes to fly. I also like different scenarios to fly in such a weather conditions. Also a scenario I do enjoy is landing on an aircraft carrier, so if i'm looking for a flight sim I will always look for this option.








After looking at all of the different flight plane simulators I came across one that had everything I was looking for. It had many different types of planes to fly and land. You could pick any airport from around the world and land there too.

It even had the option to play online with other players from around the world. You could even fly in formation with these other people, how crazy is that. When flying your plane it is very life like and you feel like you are really in the cockpit. The scenery is fantastic and I can't say enough about this amazing software.

I have written a full review about this flight simulator and you can get all the information about it at: Flight Plane Simulator


No comments:

Post a Comment